Wayne qualified as a Registered Surveyor in NSW in 1986, and has more than 30 years’ surveying experience.
He has particular expertise in the field of large scale residential and commercial developments with complex stratum and strata subdivisions, including:
• Title creation strategies for large scale staged developments with stratum components
• Part strata schemes
• Staged strata schemes
Due to his depth of knowledge and experience, Wayne has recently been engaged as an expert in a number of property dispute matters.
He has broad expertise with property development projects, and has proven capabilities encompassing:
• Coordinating easement and building management statement (BMS) strategies for stratum developments
• Preparing strata development contracts (SDC) for staged strata schemes incorporating flexible staging structures
• Assessing DA approvals
• Conducting FSA, GFA and BOMA calculations and surveys
• Advising on Community Title subdivisions • Conducting high accuracy building movement monitoring surveys
Wayne is actively involved with a number of professional associations. His past and current positions include:
• Member of the Institution of Surveyors NSW Inc.
• Past Director of the Institution of Surveyors NSW Inc.
• Past Chairman of the Professional Surveyors Occupation Association (PSOA)
• Board member of the Professional Surveyors Occupation Association (PSOA)
• Member of the Strata Industry Working Group Committee (SWIG)
• Winner: 2001 NSW Excellence in Surveying & Mapping Awards Subdivision Category
• Highly commended: 2005 NSW Excellence in Surveying & Mapping Awards Subdivision Category
• Finalist: 2011 NSW Excellence in Surveying & Mapping Awards – Cadastral Surveying & Land Titling Category